About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Friday, May 25, 2007

Second Post of the Day

I lost my Fuddy Meers script last week. I ordered a new one at a bookstore and am picking it up (the book, not the store) today. The script I was given was in the kind of format theatres tend to use; softback, conveniently small, lightweight and flexible so actors can meander around the stage with a script clutched in one hand, bent back to keep lines in view. I'm hoping the new copy I'm getting won't be in that hardbound bookshelf edition publishers often use when they think they're selling to readers rather than users.

No comments: