About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Monday, May 07, 2007

Post 2 1/2: Addendum to the Previous

Yow! Immediately after posting the phrase "Lesbian cheerleader catfight" I got two views. They may not be satisfied viewers, but in terms of mere numbers boosting this experiment is bearing fruit.

If anyone has any requests/ratings-boosting posting suggestions (More giant robot show explication! More self-absorbed self-analysis! That kind of thing) feel free to pass them on. Bear in mind I don't want to post anything about giant robot shows, and I'm done with the self-analysis for the foreseeable future.

No comments: