About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Please Sign In

I thought getting a Site Meter would satisfy my curiousity about who actually reads this, but it's really just made it worse. The meter tells me when someone clicks on here, what country they're from, and whether they stumbled in from Google or clicked on a direct link (which suggests they're repeat customers). I get about 3 (apparent) repeat customers a day, and if you're comfortable de-lurking, I'd like to ask regular readers to post a comment saying howdy. Heck, do it anonymously if you like (I think my blog's configured to allow that... I'll check in a sec). If you're not comfortable with that I understand, but I'd appreciate a note. Of course many of you have commented before, but I'd like it if ya'll would let me know you're still checking in. Thanks!

No comments: