About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Monday, May 07, 2007

Post 2 of The Day: Lesbian Cheerleader Catfight!

According to my Site Meter I'm getting more readers than I would have guessed, but while my weekly readership exceeds my expectations, no one looked at it (myself included) Saturday. I'm interested in boosting my readership. One way to do that is to write richer, funnier, more thoughtful posts. Huh. Another possibility is to mention lesbian cheerleader catfights. If that doesn't boost numbers, I'll try the richer, funnier, more thoughtful posts gimmick.

No comments: