About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Monday, May 21, 2007

Second of Day

BTW my buddy Tom was in Henry V; he has undergone the whole cleaning-a-slovenly-home thing that I'm working on (and I'm making progress; fresh furniture, new mattress coming next week, etc.) but now he may be moving out of B'ham to chase work. Here's hoping he finds some; I'd love to keep him here in town, but he's been doing the bohemian thing for so long that he might need to wander a bit to find bread. Him and my brother both.

Also my friend (and former wife and mother, onstage, that is) Melissa and her husband were there; she's gotten boisterously pregnant since I saw her last. Lots of pregnancy going around to balance the job stuggles.

No comments: