About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Today I bought a cheap compliation of 80s songs, some new wave, some chart toppers, from EMI. I knew cheap compliations always suck, but this is EMI, not some chop-shop, right? Well, now I'm ready to put on the Sex Pistols and chant along with its closing track, because it sounds like they burned these disks with a bic lighter and a lot of patience. What makes it worse is that there's a lot of really good stuff on them, but the terrrible noise makes it sound like the digital equivalent of a scratched-up LP. Perhaps if I weren't listening on headphones I wouldn't be dying right now.

P.S. Waaaaaah.

No comments: