About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Monday, September 12, 2005

Heck Yeah!

My car repairs came in at about half the initial quote. How did that happen? When has that EVER happened? I'm going to celebrate by paying all the bills I thought I wasn't going to be able to pay.

One chapter to go in things fall apart, and I'm torn between savoring it tomorrow or going ahead and gobbling it up now. The outcome for the culture is all too obvious at this point, but there's plenty of suspense Re: the protaganiist's fate. It's a good example of how to keep the audience involved in a historical tale when the historical outcome in never in doubt.

No comments: