About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Monday, October 17, 2005

This, That

Kim Riegel of www.kimriegel.com Tells me she's making additions to her website, which already has some splendid art on it.

I forgot to mention another couple performers who really delivered the goods in the Terrific New Theatre production of Dearly Departed-Penny Thomas and Donna Littlepage. Penny played the truth of her character (a less manic role than most in the show; a goodhearted housewife who tried to get along with everyone) and never hit a false note; a lovely performance. Donna Littlepage played a tart-tongued evangelical woman with vinegar and pepper. Good stuff!

No comments: