About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Friday, October 07, 2005

Funny funnies.

I said I'd run down some funny comic books; I didn't say I'd post about them on the blog! Sorry to my legion of fans, but I decided to make eyes at my cute neighbor instead of sit around talking to whomever reads this about comics. We'll try for tonight!

BTW I got a phishing email from a bogus Ebay site trying to dupe me into giving them personal info. I forwarded it to the real Ebay and they confirmed its obvious bogosity. I know this is a common problem and you are probably already aware of it; it's just that until it happens to my solipsistic self it's only a rumor.

No comments: