About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You say sal-mon-ay-la, I say sal-mon-al-a

I'm listening to the unfortunately-named Julie Jargon on NPR telling us about the salmonella-tomatoes outbreak. McDonald's has removed the 'maters from their burgers. Now the only nutritious part of the Big Mac is no longer part of the Big Mac. Is this a harbinger of things to come?

I had tomatoes last night and intend to buy and eat some raw locally, organically grown 'maters tonight. Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks! Locally grown stuff is yummier than stuff that's been sitting on a truck for hours anyway.

No comments: