About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Barbs

I'm posting from the library, just like a homeless person.

Anyway, for a couple months I worked as a security guard at a Barbie warehouse. A friend of mine who worked in the same warehouse and I became interested in catalogues of older Barbies, and would stand around discussing our fave Holiday Barbies, much to the bemusement of grizzled truck drivers. One mid-Nineties Holiday Barbie design was my standout favorite. Anyway, I just perused a library book about Barbie dolls which included all the Holiday Barbies, and I couldn't recall which had been my favorite. They all look fine to me now.

No comments: