About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Friday, March 23, 2007

Second Post of This Here Day

Just read on Yahoonews that the Governor of Mississippi has signed one of those as-close-to-banning-abortion-as-they-can-get bills; this one actually says that if and when Roe V. Wade gets overturned, abortion is illegal in Miss. No surprises so far, but the sting in the tail is that they make exceptions for pregnancies caused by rape... but not by incest. Ladies and Gentlemen, the great State of Mississippi!

As surely as I mock Mississippi, though, we'll find a way to top them. "Alabama just signed into law a controversial bill requiring women to eat any fetuses they abort." We'll think of some way to regain our status as SHAME OF A NATION.

No comments: