About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Monday, March 05, 2007

Let Us Prey

I saw that awful neighbor the other day. He looked really bad but he's still alive. You people are not praying hard enough. Oh ye of little faith. Here's the new prayer:

Oh Lord, kill the bastard already. Just take one of those deaths You're planning to ship to someone in Darfur and hit him with it instead. Make it look like an accident, oh Lord, so law enforcement won't read this blog and think I had anything to do with it.

Selah

Kill him, oh Lord, and he will be killed. I know You don't make no trash, but some of what you make becomes trash, and that horrible neighbor of mine is a case in point. I've had bowel movements that deserved more respect than him. Flush him, oh Lord.

No comments: