About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dangerous Game

Mary Weiss is back! The lead singer of The Shangi-Las is responsible for the title of this blog; the way she intones that startling instruction reverberates around my spinal cord. So I'll be scooping up Dangerous Game, her new CD. She's being interviewed on Fresh Air on NPR today. I'll for durn sure be listening.

We're taking our Cabaret to Bongo Java in Nashville for one Saturday performance, this weekend. Experience shows that people who drink a lot enjoy the show, while people who don't drink a lot tend to have a muted response. How will a coffee-sipping audience respond to a show that's best enjoyed drunk? We'll find out.

No comments: