About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Thursday, November 29, 2007

SPECIAL TO MY READERS

Yesterday was awful, so today I'm planning to compensate. There's a cute lady I met recently who allegedly hangs out at the Lakeview Yacht Club on Thursdays, so that's where I aim to be. Come by and I'll buy you a drink. If all my readers show up, we might be able to get our own table.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do know that the Yacht Club is a gay bar, don't you? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but if a girl told me to meet her at the Yacht Club, I'd probably want to make sure "she" was not a "he".

Aaron White said...

Yeah, I knew that. Trust me, no guy could manage the Betty Boop voice the gal I'm after has. It never occurred to me to visit a gay bar to meet women, but good authors, too, who once knew better words now use only four-letter words writing prose.