About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Our haste from hence is of so quick condition, that it prefers itself, and leaves unquestion'd matters of needful value.

-Measure For Measure, Act One, Scene One.

I voted for Obama and I'm rooting for him, but I'm unnerved by two things:

The economic crisis is to Keynsians what 9/11 was to Neo-Cons: a chance to test their pet theories on a mighty, costly scale.

And on a cheezier level, the recent Democrat-led attempts to position Rush Limbaugh as the face of the Republican Party resembles the greasy game-playing that was Karl Rove's weapon of choice. I had hoped that Rove's crapola had worn out its welcome...

No comments: