About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Greetings, weary travellers!

Per site meter, most of the people who stumble across my blog are looking for one of three things (now that I've edited my blog to remove bats-spelled-backward and end the flood of navel bats-spelled-backwards fans):

1. The actor's nightmare script. Presumably people are hoping to find copies of Christopher Durang's one-act on the subject of the famous nightmare. Sorry; I've only written about my own nightmares.

2. Sissy husbands, sissy spouses, sissy aprons. Most of these are coming from England. Hope that puts some hurtful stereotypes about British men to rest. Hey, it's okay by me. Keep those aprons starched, guys.

3. My boyfriend won't touch me (or variations on that theme). This is the only one that surprises me. Are lots of women dealing with disaffectionate boyfriends, and turning to the net for answers?

No comments: