About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wonder If They'll Ever Know

Space Exploration continues.

According to Yahoonews, they've found caves on Mars. They're hoping to find microbial life or the remains of it in these caves. This reminds me of Conquistadors coming to South America and trying to find gold instead of taking note of everything that was there. Don't get me wrong; I'm a big fan of life. I think it's swell. But if you're on a completely arid planet, do you

A. Keep looking and looking and looking for life?

B. Figure out how to make an arid planet work for you?

C. Figure out how to make you work for an arid planet?

D. Go home and give your Tang to a hungry child?

E. Come to my apartment? You want microbial life, I got the hook-up.

No comments: