About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blahdeblah

I'm so torn. I want to talk about some intriguing political commentaries I've read recently, I wanna talk about some fondly remembered items from my college days, and I wanna talk about the funky dream I had last night. The dream is probably the least likely to yield good blog, so suffice it to say it was a mash-up of various favorite locations with spooky movies. Plus chaste romance with mysterious damsels in distress. My kinda dopey dream.

I'll save the more complex stuff for a day when I'm not late for work and can afford to post.

No comments: