About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wordsworth I ain't.

I haven't been posting because

1. I have a lovely new e-pen pal and I'm spending all my text on her,

2. I'm still packing on fat even after the holidays, which means I have less energy for things like typing,

and 3. I'm just plain slack.

I'm flipping through a Norton Anthology, rediscovering poetry. It's one of those newly balanced anthologies with lots of unjustly overlooked non-male non-white writers. Lots of cool discoveries. I'll try to do a post on my reengagement with poetry when I can spare the time. If you haven't read any good poetry lately, I encourage you to pick some up. It's refreshing my take on life, which one needs from time to time.

No comments: