About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Stand, Old Ivy!

I wish we could remount our production of How To Succeed in Business (without Really Trying). The songs are still whirling around my head, and I'm slightly dissatisfied with my work in that show. If we could do it again I can think of a half-dozen things I could do better. And the one-week run just felt too short. I loved doing that show. Plus I feel guilty cuz they paid me a pretty hefty amount of money, and I dunno if they're satisfied that I earned it. On the other hand I'm now working on a Cabaret with some key administrators from Magic City Actors' Theatre, the production company behind our H2$, and I don't suppose they'd work with me again if they thought I wasn't giving the good stuff.

"How to apply for a job..."

No comments: