About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Friday, January 18, 2008

Duchess

Laurie just got an enormous government grant, enough to set up her own little fiefdom and keep it going for years. I used to play games like Civilization, where you create little kingdoms; well, she's doing it in real life. I'm intrigued; running a little kingdom is something I've only simulated (and always with virtually disastrous consequences) so I'll root for her from a safe distance. I feel a bit like a serf who's been adopted by a duchess.

I'm starting to smell a bit like her. It's cuz I'm using her soaps. I like to put my fingers to my nose and inhale aromas that I associate with her.

No comments: