About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Monday, October 16, 2006

God Bless Us Every One (And There's A Lot)

Here's an interesting old Tom Spurgeon article about "A Christmas Carol," in honor of my next musical. (Also my last musical for a while, I dare say, since I feel like I've really hit the limit of my ability to contribute to that exciting form-I need to do a few small-scale plays again.)

Anyway, this production has the biggest cast I've ever seen. I think there are more people in this show than Bush has looking for Osama bin Laden. There's a slew of people I've done shows with, which is one of the best parts of doing community theatre.

No comments: