About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

33

Sunday I turned 33 and my electricity went out. Coincidence or omen? A friend of mine sez this is my Jesus year. Great. The pressure's on.

Anyway, there's so much theatre in town this month! There's about a half-dozen shows I wanna see over the next few weeks.

I also gotta scrounge up a halloween costume for a party. Perhaps someday I will have a girlfriend with whom to do one of the two two-person costume concepts I yearn to do: Connie and Raymond Marble from Pink Flamingos, and Cora and Clarice Groan from Gormenghast.

No comments: