About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Fauna of Kannapolis














Now let's creep up on a very special animal that's probably only in town for a short visit: the elusive Vacation Bible School Panda. Laurie and I were utterly charmed by this critter.

Look, there it is!

















That is one lovable panda.



But here's my favorite Kannapolis animal:




AWWWWWW.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Tu! Or is it Too? Or Two! OMG, I think it would be awesome if you guys bred him and named all the genetically ideal offspring homophones of Two.

Aaron White said...

Mr. Two. It's the third version of his name. The first was Latin for two or some such, because he has two stripes on his neck where his brother Unium has one. Then he became D2, then Mr. Two. Known aliases: Mr. Boo, Mr. Poo, Mr. Woo-Woo-Woo, Mr. Cuddle-Boo... the list goes on.