About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks!

Some things I'm thankful for:

We have made some fine friends during our time in Kannapolis.

We have a roomy yet cozy house with a loverly backyard. A fruitful garden, a thicket bursting with life, towering trees. Every back yard should be like this.

Our cat survived his near-death experience and seems more connected to us now.

Marat/Sade allowed me to do the kind of theatre I've always wanted to do, to meet dozens of wonderful folks, and to let all my craziness out. The toungue-clicking I developed for my character won't leave my mouth now.

My family reads my blog and yet hasn't disowned me.

I got a library card.

Now I have a part time job. Better than nothing.

I'll be attending UPTA auditions in February.

I'm married to Laurie. Every day I'm learning more about how to love and be loved in return.

No comments: