About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Monday, February 06, 2006

My phone line went down Saturday, the same day I paid my bill (well before the due date, BTW.) I've been cut off for nonpayment before, but this is the first time I ever got cut off for payment. So until this jive is fixed my updates will be a bit lacking. Anyway, saw a bodaceous cabaret performance this weekend; hope to post more about that soon. And last night as I was preparing for a shower I noticed that I can see my torso bone structure better than I have since college. The no-chocolate diet is finally paying off! It's wierd how weeks go by with no hint of a change and then suddenly there's a noticable difference. Still a good ways to go though.