About Me

My photo
Go out with you? Why not... Do I like to dance? Of course! Take a walk along the beach tonight? I'd love to. But don't try to touch me. Don't try to touch me. Because that will never happen again. "Past, Present and Future"-The Shangri-Las

Monday, August 29, 2005

A new home.

Hello all. Due to popular demand I have moved from my old blog. By popular demand I mean Steiber's constant complaining. This is not yet a content-rich site, but as I have a few days off from my latest theatrical attempt I should have time to fix things up a bit. Until then your instructions are to get off the internet at your earliest opportunity, speculate about what deathbed regrets you'll have for things not done, and do one of them.

2 comments:

arthurhound-two said...

Oh yahhhh!

Aaron, he's jest this guy ya know??

Warning!!! Warning!!!
Danger Aaron Blogger!

scott said...

Better